Bella Corporation Announces Expanded Application Support for its New Keyboard Shortcuts Software Program, KillerKeys
Burbank, CA, October 20, 2011 - Bella Corporation today announced expanded application support for its new KillerKeys software. Newly supported applications include Twitter and a host of accounting and tax preparation applications, including Lacerte and Pro Series from Intuit and MAS 90 from Sage.
KillerKeys is like a GPS for your computer applications, directing users to thousands of keyboard shortcuts for dozens of applications, allowing them to navigate through a complex world of applications with the click of a button.
In a recent study conducted by Bella, 80% of people feel that using shortcuts on keyboards is more efficient than using a mouse, yet most people admit to only taking advantage of 10% of shortcuts available. With KillerKeys, memorizing these shortcuts is a thing of the past, just as this generation doesn’t use encyclopedias, the Dewey decimal system or an atlas.
KillerKeys provides a unified interface regardless of which application you are using. KillerKeys supports keyboard shortcuts for markets ranging from accounting and finance to contact management and CRM, to design, engineering and video.
A sample of the more than 100 applications supported are:
- Microsoft Office shortcuts including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- The entire Adobe Master Collection keyboard shortcuts including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat
- Intuit keyboard shortcuts for Quickbooks, Quicken, Lacerte and Pro Series tax software
- Avid keyboard shortcuts for Media Composer and ProTools
- AutoDesk keyboard shortcuts for Maya, 3D Studio Max (3DS Max) as well as AutoCAD
- Cloud based applications including keyboard shortcuts for Microsoft Office 365, Gmail, Twitter, and Zoho Office.
Discover the full list of software brands KillerKeys is compatible with at http://www.killerkeys.com/editions-master-collection
KillerKeys is sold as four different Editions: Home & Student, Business, Print & Design and Video & FX, ranging in price from $9.95 - $49.95. There is an all-inclusive Master Collection that will save about 30% compared to purchasing each separately, that sells for $89.95. Each product comes with 12 months of free updates. A Mac edition of KillerKeys is slated for 2012.